Lakeland Hyundai guest Update
To All Lakeland Hyundai guests:
Our Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety
We have activated additional measures regarding the hygiene and cleanliness of every facility beyond our routine cleaning. This includes additional staff and nightly cleaning crews to fully sanitize high traffic areas and anywhere a guest may visit. We have increased the frequency of these cleanings and have provided cleaning products to all of our staff so they can assist in making sure every area of the dealership is clean, safe, and sanitized for the protection of everyone.
Personal Hygiene, Social Distancing & Dealership Cleaning:
- Employees are practicing frequent hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer and adhering to recommended social distancing practices.
- Employees are required to adhere to a minimum 5’ rule when standing in close proximity to any guests, colleagues, and vendors.
- All non-essential dealership personnel is asked to work from home.
- Employees are required to stay home if sick, avoid contact with people who are sick, and are requested to stay home for 14 days if they have traveled on any cruise liner, traveled by air, or visited outside the United States.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout each dealership for Guests and employees.
- The frequency of complete dealership and vehicle cleaning has been increased, and we are using protocols and products effective against viruses. These include public spaces, high-touch areas, personal workspaces, counters, desks & keyboards, doors & door handles, bathrooms, and vehicle keys, steering wheels and door handles, and any spaces where employees work “behind the scenes”.
- Disinfection and cleaning of your vehicle are completed upon any service arrival and delivery.
- Additional cleaning teams have been hired to continually clean dealerships throughout the day.
- For your convenience, we are providing at-home test drives (CLICK HERE) and trade appraisals with complete online transaction processing. We will bring your new vehicle to your home or business and have the final paperwork ready for you. Complete your new purchase quickly, easily, and conveniently. Buying your new vehicle has never been easier. CLICK HERE – BUY ONLINE NOW
Lakeland Hyundai Management is on standby 24/7 to support our dealerships and coordinate additional efforts should they become necessary.
We are dedicated to the health and safety of every guest and team member. We offer free AT-HOME Test Drives & Trade Appraisals, Complete Online Purchase options Including Financing and digital contracting paperwork, and VIP delivery to your home. Every vehicle is fully disinfected upon arrival and home delivery and we use disinfectants and cleaners that will not damage the interior or exterior of any vehicle. Please remember that your purchase can take place without coming to the dealership.
At-Home Pick up, Delivery, and mobile on-site services are available If you need to have your vehicle serviced and you cannot come to the dealership. Please ask and we can arrange for it to be picked up, serviced, and returned to you. Please call to discuss options for pick-up, delivery, and mobile service at 863-583-9242.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Florida Department of Health statements to ensure we are following all guidelines.
Meeting the Needs of Every guest
Lakeland Hyundai is open for business including sales, service, parts, body shop, and our Internet Sales Department is prepared to help any Guest who desires to purchase a vehicle online from the comfort of their home or office.
Lakeland Hyundai Internet Sales and Finance Department Capabilities:
- Manage your complete vehicle transaction using website, text, phone, and email.
- Request a virtual test drive or product features video presentation.
- Request a test drive vehicle be delivered to your home or office.
- Request a trade appraisal at your home or office.
- Complete online financing applications online.
- Conduct a complete vehicle delivery process, including all paperwork from your home or office.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate the current situation and will remain open for business to take care of your Sales, Service, Parts, and Body Shop needs.